Where can I sign up for utilities?

Having a Millington mailing address means that your mail is delivered through the Millington Post Office but does not mean that you live within the City Limits. The City provides water, sewer and sanitation services and requires citizens to obtain the services from the City where available. Applications and a service connection fee must be personally presented in City Hall at 7930 Nelson between 8:00 AM and 3:30 PM. You may call 901.873.5701 for questions. Electricity and gas are only available from MLG&W, a regional public utility owned by the City of Memphis. MLG&W may also be reached at 901-820-7878. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a city department?
2. Where can I find the answers to my frequently asked questions?
3. Where can I sign up for utilities?