Requesting Records & Information

Public Records

The City Clerk's Office is responsible for public records and other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the mayor and Board of Aldermen. Public records and other information can be requested from the City Clerk's Office by submitting the Public Records Request Form.